No categories assigned
Bulk upload images for a Project ‘Gallery’
- Last edited 2 years ago by Elise
The following screen-shots show the process for selecting the 'upload wizard' then adding images to your page gallery.Notes are in pink text. Go to the Upload wizard in the left hand pane.
- Follow the sequence of instructions.
- Fill in the release-rights and image description.
- It is advised to leave 'categories' blank, otherwise the category will have to display all of your images.
- On the final page, "Thanks for Uploading" you can copy the file names displayed and more quickly use the files just loaded.
Now go to your project page and add a gallery, or edit one already in place.
If you need a file which is in the system, go to the Special:ListFiles