NIWA (National Institute of Water and Atmosphere) Climate, Freshwater & Ocean Science
- Last edited 3 years ago by Elise
- Atmosphere Services UV and Ozone, Greenhouse gases GFMT-2011, Air Quality
- Coasts and Oceans Marine environments, Invertebrates, Ocean modelling, tide resources, biodiversity, identification guides and research projects.
- Feature news - Our changing oceans The on-going rise of atmospheric carbon dioxide (CO2) that is fuelling climate change is also driving significant changes in the waters off our coasts.
- Fisheries: stock assessment, models, risk assessments